The original art was created with ink, watercolors, and gouache on cold-pressed 140-lb watercolor paper. A giclée (ZHEE-clay) is a reproduction created when the original art is scanned, digitized, and then printed with fade-resistant archival inks on acid-free fine art paper. (Please refer to FAQ for more information on giclées.)
- Limited edition giclée reproduction, signed by the artist
- Size: 12″ x 16″ with 1″” border
- 100% acid-free fine art paper
- Eight-color fade resistant archival inks
- Certificate of Authencity from Osio-Brown Editions, Elmhurst, Illinois, USA
The giclées are also sold at Lake View Art Supply in Chicago, where you can get them framed for a reasonable cost.
A percentage of the profit earned from the sales of The Endangered Species Series I will be donated to the nonprofit organization SavingSpecies.org, which uses donated funds for the conservation of land to mitigate the destruction of the natural habitats of endangered species.
For shipping information on purchasing more than ten 12”x16”-image giclées, larger-size giclées (larger than 12”x16” image), framed giclées, or international mailing, please email for a quote.